Announcement: Due to popular demand, the paper submission deadline has been extended until February 8, 2018
The 3rd International Conference on Combustion Science and Processes (CSP'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to combustion science and processes. The goal of CSP'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CSP is an acronym for Combustion Science and Processes.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
CSP'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Combustion and Pollution
- Experimental Measurements
- Gas Turbine Combustion
- Heterogeneous Combustion
- Instrumentation and Control
- Numerical Simulation
- Reaction Kinetics
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Vahid Motevalli,
Tennessee Tech University, USA
Biography & Abstract