8th International Conference on Combustion Science and Processes (CSP’23)
The previous event in this conference series, CSP’22, was held Virtually on April 07-09, 2022. CSP is one of the conferences that make up the World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT). Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Guido Saccone
for the paper entitled: “Kinetic Analysis and CFD Modelling of Hydrogen-Air Combustion Applied to Scramjet Vehicles“
- Alexis Andre
for the paper entitled: “Evaluation of A Soot Modeling Strategy Including Sectional PAH Model and Lagrangian Soot Tracking “
MHMT’22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 7th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'22) is available in the link below.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference