5th International Conference on Combustion Science and Processes (CSP’20)
For Registration, Please click the link below:
To generate invoice, Please click the link below:
*Student Identification will be Required on Registration Desk.
Please note that registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 publication fee for a maximum of 2 additional papers
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
**Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author. Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee. The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Important information for registrants who need to apply for VISA:
Please visit Portugal Schengen Visa Application Requirements for more details.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors